This project is read-only.

french translation

Aug 31, 2009 at 3:32 PM

hi

any way to translate some components into french (especially  the datetime picker)

thanks and good day

Sep 1, 2009 at 1:55 AM

I am afraid I can't speak french.

Sep 1, 2009 at 4:05 PM

no problem

but isn't possible to change only some components text  for example change the text of the datetimepicker "Today" to the french word "Aujourd'hui"

where is the place in the code or in the resources to look on it

i am not a great english speaker too :)

see u later

Sep 1, 2009 at 4:11 PM

I will include all the language pack exist in the extjs3.0 source code in the next release of ExtAspNet.

Now all the lang packs are in the folder: ExtAspNet\js\languages\original\
Only en, zh_CN, zh_TW in current release.

On Tue, Sep 1, 2009 at 11:05 PM, amigoface <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

no problem

but isn't possible to change only some components text  for example change the text of the datetimepicker "Today" to the french word "Aujourd'hui"

where is the place in the code or in the resources to look on it

i am not a great english speaker too :)

see u later

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (extaspnet@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email extaspnet@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

--
email>alk: sanshi.ustc@gmail.com

Sep 1, 2009 at 4:30 PM

perfect !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so i have only to change the content of ext-lang-en since i don't need english ?

anyway thanks and good day :)

Sep 2, 2009 at 1:50 AM
Edited Sep 2, 2009 at 1:50 AM

Yes, that's a simple way.

And don't forget to run pack.bat in ExtAspNet\js\languages folder and rebuild the solution.